ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Woah it's coming to the end of the 4th week of school. Time zooms by like a ferrari rrroooarrrrr. Okay, a horrible attempt at onomatopoeia O:
School this week has been relatively good. PE is super fun. Man tennis is absolutely fun. I shouldn't have stop learning after like 3 lessons in P4 rawr then maybe I'll be uh considerably better now. I love PE! :D :D :D Okay, right there's work to be done, but I'm coping quite well I think. If people like uhh let's see Miao and Ruoting can handle 91872392173 commitments, it simply shows that it's not impossible right? But everyone has different capacities la, and different strengths and weaknesses! It's a PC answers yes I know, but I've been realising how true it is more and more.
But anyway, of course, I believe the main thing is that I've been doing my QT everyday. Beams. Don't know how long I'll be able to keep this up for, hopefully forever. We'll see :D It's not terribly hard or anything actually, it's all about discipline la, really, and getting my priorities right. Been making a rough timetable everyday for the next day. Starts from the time I reach home to the time I uh intend to sleep. It's flexible so I don't follow it strictly, but it does help, because at least I have an idea of what I have to do etc.
I know my limits, and I know that being chair of GB and pres of youthiecommie is really nothing la. Add in other things like family, friends, spiritual life, academics (It's my last year, and I plan to do the best I can- I hope (:). Think about it and try to sort things out, and hey presto it's just time management. Discipline. No stress yo. Well not yet at least :D
Speaking of QT, I'm done with Case of Fatih. Was done with it for quite some time. Starting on Paul E. Little's Know what you believe and Know why you believe. Going to spend like 20 minutes each day reading. Bit by bit, I'll finish it!
After making sure my faith is grounded x8917823971923%, I hope to move on to apologetics, or rather a tiny part of it. I really want to know more about other religions, what they teach/ advocate, what their practices are etc. Because if I'm evangelising, if you're absolutely clueless about that person's religious background and all, I may just end up missing the entire thing totally. I hope I make sense hmmm. Anyway, besides evangelism, it'll strengthen my faith because I know what other religions are teaching, and I know how what I believe in compares to that. But anyhow! Most probably it'll take me like years. I'll never be able to say I know the Bible inside-out. But I can always move closer to knowing it :D
Been feeling tired and lazy. Don't want to do anything. Just want to sit back and slack and relax and slack and sit back. But despite feeling tired, thank God for His strength. Got lots of things to do. Not much time to complete them. But it's not impossible.
Prayer meeting tomorrow evening. Saturday afternoon cell, then YL's meeting. No youth.
Speaking of which, it was one kind of camp echo. Had loads of fun and it was nice seeing everyone together again, was like camp all over again. Closes camp officially haha. Though thanks to Brandon, the youths were giving out random things like "Best camp commandant" like wowza. You use 'best" when you have like more than one person yo -.- But I enjoyed it thoroughly, and worship was great. Kudos to Anna.
Kor's coming out on Saturday haha. I would like to play tennis with him, though most prob he'll trash me like anything, and I only have those beginner Wilson rackets compared to his pro ones so -.-
1 or 2 more posts and I'll say goodbye to blogger. Perhaps forever, perhaps well for yet another 6 months or whatever, depending on when I decide or rather when I feel ready to bare my soul to everyone. (Recently I feel that my 'S' as in the DISC thingum has been rising O: Was an I-S during the leadcamp thing, became an S-I when I was doing the careerkeys one. But such things depend largely on one's mood at the point in time la. Oh well!)
Sang this song during camp echo. I love it. Lyrics, music, and all. All majesty belongs to God. One thing I've learnt is that yeah we worship God because He is good and all, but most importantly we worship God simply because He is God, and is worthy of our worship. That puts everything into perspective la. Because I don't know, personally, it helps me to worship (to some extent) even when those times come and I feel that well God may not be good after all.
Majesty- Planetshakers
Rising, I feel my heart sing
His praises, our Lord and King
The wonder, the Majesty
Welcome, the King of Glory in
Every tribe and every tongue
Every land will sing Your praise
To the end of the time
We'll sing
Majesty
All majesty
To the God of creation
All majesty
God of all generation
This anthem we sing
To the glory of all nation
All majesty
We sing
Tired. Shall go prepare to sleep soon. BYE FRIENDS. TAKE CARE. I LOVE YOU ALL GOD BLESS.
simplicity.
*****
simple facts
peiling
30 march
christian
tnsrgs